Sunday, May 24, 2009

Acoustica Mixcraft: GarageBand equivalent…?

GarageBandImage via Wikipedia

I am a user of Windows, and from the Mac users, I have always heard that GarageBand is ‘Oh! So fantastic!’

So I thought to myself, yes, agreed, that Mac is THE standard for multimedia, since Apple primarily was launched for graphics usage.

So it was said, “95% of the softwares are available in Windows, running at 5% efficiency, while 5% of the softwares are available in Mac, running at 95% efficiency.”

That may be true, and the “95%” availability is what is stopping many of the users who wanted to make the switch.

Especially programming softwares. The codin softwares.

I’m in this category, and the other part of me will be making the switch anytime without any further question whatsoever.

Which part of me?

The musician part.

You see, I’m into the art and craft of penning down new songs and tunes, and the ease of use and friendliness of GarageBand, et al, as already packaged in the Mac desktop/laptop computer makes it all the more a very good bundle indeed!

Anyway, much of what has always been asked by Windows users, '”is there a GarageBand equivalent for Windows?”

Finally the answer has come. Almost.

I’ve been searching in the web for this answer, and I think I will go ahead and try Acoustica Mixcraft.

Not that I have tried it, but the person who posted this comment has, and is actually involved in evaluating softwares such as this.

See the post here.

So go ahead, try it out. I will myself.

Till then.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment