Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Construction completed!

Construction works at a prefabricated houseImage via WikipediaAnd after so many tries on changing templates, trying one after another, and without success, I finally decided to try and delete all the widgets first (which is a last recourse), to see if the format I selected will be displayed accordingly (correctly, to be precise).

I should say that worked. And it has to be the long and hard way of reconstructing the 'face' of my 'musing on music' blog.

Anyway, I have put back in all those missing items, and some other things that were not there before, and some other blogs and sites I am following, or want to keep as reference in the future...

I do hope that what I did is fine, and that it is going to help the readers have a pleasant and enjoyable experience from blog-reading.

Enjoy!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment